Learn the rules of professional and life success as this book fills the void of school-to-work-to-success advice for high school and college students. In order to easily understand critical points, the author grouped the information into important lists to be found in each of the 20 chapters. Recommendations and useful exercises after each chapter are also included. Three sections divide the book: Finding a Job, Succeeding at Work, Financial and Life Planning. Indeed a helpful guide for anyone who is looking for self-improvement toward a successful life.
1. Select a partner school and schedule a CPC date
2. Identify 10 to 20 Role Models to Participate
3. Share a 1 page bio with the Teacher of the Role Model’s class
4. Students question the Role Model during the CPC Program
5. The Students write an article about the Press Conference
6. The best article wins a cash or other award